Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Please help! Periods not behaving!

(8 Posts)
Orlandointhewilderness Wed 29-Mar-17 14:32:12

My period normally starts on the 2/3rd of the month. Regularly. I have bad pain on the first day then 3 days of heavy bleeding then a day or so where it tails off.

This month, I had no pain and not a sausage until the 11th. Then I had 3 days of incredibly light bleeding, although it was more like discharge. so light I didn't have to use any Sanpro and had sex without my BF realising I was on!

Then last sat I started bleeding again, again very light and no cramping etc. Yesterday It seemed to get a bit heavier but today is back to light. And it is still here!!!

Any ideas what is going on!?!?

Minime85 Wed 29-Mar-17 17:53:13

Are you ok any contraception?

Orlandointhewilderness Wed 29-Mar-17 18:01:15

No we use condoms. Feel a bit urgh!

Minime85 Wed 29-Mar-17 18:05:44

I'd go to doctors just to get checked smile

Orlandointhewilderness Tue 18-Apr-17 21:51:54

Update - no period yet this month. Nothing. Very odd! If nothing happens in the next couple of weeks to the docs I will go!

OhtoblazeswithElvira Tue 18-Apr-17 21:53:33

You need to POAS!

Imnotaslimjim Tue 18-Apr-17 22:22:31

Have you POAS? It sounds similar to the bleed I had just after finding out I was pg!

Orlandointhewilderness Tue 18-Apr-17 23:07:25

POAS a week or so ago and BFN. We are using condoms so would be highly unlikely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now