Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Carazett worries, can you advise me please?

(1 Post)
WiltshireGirl Sun 26-Mar-17 10:02:19

I've been on Carazette for a number of years and occasionally (not often) I've forgotten one but this time I forgot one and i now have a heavy period! This has happened before but it usually stops after a while after carrying on with the pills. I'm afraid of seeing my Dr about this as she kept haraging me about going on the damn coil which I don't want, she kept telling me the pill stops working after a while. Apparently she said someone in government thought it was a good idea that EVERY woman should have a coil, why?

I have Aspbergers and suffer from depression and the reason i went on the pill was because of these periods becuse I couldn't stand it anymore. even after having kids it was stil a nightmare.

I'm such a stupid cow, I'm now worried that the pill has stopped working and I'll have no other choice but to put myself through a painful procedure. I now have an ST jambed between my legs to stop the bleeding which I hope will slow down. I never thought I'd wear those again!

Can anyone put my mind at rest, the clocks have gone forward which makes things even more confusing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now