Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

This is normal, right!?

(1 Post)
IfeelFloopy Sat 25-Mar-17 12:46:50

If I have to move not long after waking up (i.e. If I get up to use the loo in the night) my entire body aches. More so if I've been exercising, less so if I've been awake a while before having to get up. I've never had a conversation with anyone about it, I have always presumed that this is what happens as you get older (I'm 33). I don't remember when it started or if it's always been there, it's not unbearable or anything.

Out of curiosity I googled to see why this happens and all that was thrown up was pages about fibromyalgia. I have a close friend who has it and I know for certain I don't have have it (I know how painful and awful it is). But this is normal, right!? I'm a healthy weight, eat well, not on any meds or anything. Just staggered that I couldn't find much online to back up my assumption that it's the norm!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now