Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Does this sound like a bug?

(1 Post)
tallulahturtle Wed 22-Mar-17 19:51:22

This morning I drank a weetabix breakfast replacement thingy and ate some toast. Soon after started feeling a big iffy. Carried on like this for most of the day, I am a van driver delivering out of a shop so most of the day I'm driving. Got back to shop around 4.30 and carried on working (lifting boxes of wine typically) had countless bouts of nausea , just kept swallowing and trying to keep calm (I am emetophobic). Within about 5 min it subsides and I feel able to carry on working. I hate to admit I am ill and it was odd as when I wasn't lying on the floor in a panic I felt fine. Was sent home by concerned colleagues after I started sweating during the last nausea episode.

Am now at yard doing my horse and am making sure I only do stuff slowly and have breaks. Feel fine.

Does this sound like a bug? Food poisoning (the weetabix drink had a weird crust on the lid as if some had leaked).

Just wondering now if I should try eat dinner as really don't want to actually be s***.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: