Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Utovlan advice

(3 Posts)
Sclare Mon 20-Mar-17 15:33:50

Hi

Can anyone tell me their experiences on this including during taking and the next period. Did it gave any adverse affects?
I'm getting married in 4 weeks and going on honeymoon straight away. Sods aw period is due around that time.
My dilemma is do I delay my period due now and push back the wedding period in case taking the utovlan makes me feel crap....or do I delay wedding period?
Any advice appreciated 😊

Katieelou Sun 07-May-17 19:40:53

I also need to know this x

ArabellaRockerfella Sun 07-May-17 22:51:12

You could take it to delay both.
I was on Utovlan for 4 months to stop periods before surgery and felt fine on it. Though I was feeling pretty awful before so anything was an improvement! What I don't know though is what your period is like once you come off it and it finally comes, because the surgery I had has stopped my periods. Hopefully someone else might be able to advise you on that. But you can take it to stop more than one cycle. HTH
Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now