Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Ear problems- need help!

(3 Posts)
user1472582572 Sat 18-Mar-17 23:58:14

I have the follwing ear problems. Any suggestions or advice?

-excruciating ear pain when flying especially during descent, where my whole face gets painful and the pressure is horrible: the vasalva manoeuvre and sucking on sweets doesn't work
- on/off cough where it feels like fluid is trickling down from my ear into my throat
- itchy inner ears, with the left being worse: sometimes it gets so bad that I get something to scratch it and my ear ends up bleeding
- whenever I get a cold, my ears feel blocked and I get the same cough: I can't blow my nose too hard or my ears pop painfully and I lose hearing

This has been going on for years: taking anti-allergy stuff hasn't helped either. Can anyone help?

Thinkingblonde Sun 19-Mar-17 00:18:55

Doctor?

user1472582572 Sun 19-Mar-17 09:08:13

I've been to the GP several times about this: they just said to take the anti-allergy nasal spray, but it didn't work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now