Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Prolapse Repair

(2 Posts)
Jules1610 Tue 14-Mar-17 19:18:53

Can anyone recommend a consultant for possible prolapse repair at Chelsfield Park Hospital, Kent?

Fauxgina Wed 15-Mar-17 08:36:15

I can recommend you a good Facebook page that might know, PM me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now