Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Womb Prolapse

(4 Posts)
user1489353293 Sun 12-Mar-17 21:27:22

Hi all this is my first post on here I hope it's ok to post things like this...

So I had my son 12 weeks and 3 days ago now, he weighed 8lbs and 2oz and I was in labour for 24 hours and he was also back to back, the midwife didn't notice this till I was already hours into the labour, was needing to push at 7cm, all of this has palyed apart in me suffering a womb prolapse, it keeps dropping despite the amount of pelvic floors I do, I really want another baby already
So I guess what I'm asking is, has anyone else had the same thing and been able to carry another baby?

ArsenalsPlayingAtHome Wed 15-Mar-17 05:18:45

Hi user. flowers Congratulations on the birth of your son, and so sorry to hear about your prolapse.

I have no knowledge, but thought I'd post as this will bump your thread up to "active". Also, I wanted to suggest you re-post this in another topic. If you click on "talk" you can find a list of all the topic areas, I'm sure you'll find one with more traffic, and with some mners with more experience of this.

There are loads of midwives on here, too.

Ehsamy Thu 16-Mar-17 00:53:08

OP - if you report your post you can ask MNHQ to move the thread to General Health. There's an entire thread about prolapses over there.

Best of luck.

user1489353293 Fri 17-Mar-17 21:06:46

Hi, thank you so much for your responses, I will try this now thanks again smile)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now