Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can anyone recommend a good acupuncturist in London for shoulder pain & stress issues?

(3 Posts)
maomimi Fri 10-Mar-17 12:22:52

I'm wondering if any out there is able to recommend a truly good acupuncturist in London.

I've got some some issues going on with my shoulder that keep flaring up despite rehab. I've had acupuncture recommended to me. Having read the science behind it, I do believe it will help. However, it's hard to know which places are actually good.

I was recommended a place in Marylebone that I was willing to pay for, but they told me that they are fully booked for the next two months. So I'm on the hunt for somewhere that might be able to give me an appointment sooner.

I also have some other issues that I believe are all interconnected and stress related - so really hoping to find an acupuncturist that will treat me holistically.

Would be grateful for any recommendations. smile

PollyPerky Fri 10-Mar-17 16:12:48

newmedicinegroup.com/practitioners/stefan-chmelik-3/

Here. Excellent. Not cheap but well thought of.

cestlavielife Sat 11-Mar-17 13:08:10

Sixphysio has places around london do acupuncture as part of physio so they will do holistic approach

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now