Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Worrying over nothing ?

(3 Posts)
Aretheseyours33 Thu 09-Mar-17 20:30:00

So here goes has anyone been though this -
Whenever it's that time of the month I have severe night sweats started 6 months ago now having night sweats every other night I am wet though periods are every 28 days but only on now for about 3 days.
Been to doctors she looked at me like I was slightly daft to think it may be pre menopause however agreed to do bloods.
I just wondered if anyone else had been though anything similar or if they experience things. Feeling very worried wouldn't like the opportunity of having kids taken away
Xx

Twopeapods Fri 10-Mar-17 22:05:54

What is she checking in your bloods? What age are you?
I suffer with all day sweats for a few days before hand due to the hormones. It is bad at night and wakes me up and I toss and turn for hours.

Liska Fri 10-Mar-17 22:14:22

Weirdly I've had experience of the menopause even though I am now back to normal periods (I had chemo which gave me a temporary early menopause). Night sweats were my main symptom - soaked through, steaming hot - even my hair would be wet in the morning. So I'd say it's very likely to be peri menopause and I assume that's why she's checking your bloods. But it sounds like she thinks you're too young. How old are you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now