Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.


(6 Posts)
rainbowdash888 Mon 06-Mar-17 16:29:58

For the last few days I have had reflux symptoms with the feeling of a lump in my throat. Feel like I need to burp all the time. A quick google makes this out to be gerd type thing- my question is can it go away on it's on (like in an acute way) or do I need to see a doc?

cheesecadet Tue 07-Mar-17 19:52:53

Did you go to the GP?

rainbowdash888 Tue 07-Mar-17 19:54:17

I haven't yet. I think I will though because it's not gone anywhere

cheesecadet Tue 07-Mar-17 21:34:17

Yes let us know how you get on. Good luck.

lovechocolate123 Wed 08-Mar-17 22:09:19

Try gaviscon double action. It works really well for acid refluxp

CalineF Wed 08-Mar-17 23:39:40

I agree with lovechocolate123. Else you can ask your GP to prescribe you Omeoprazole 20 mg and take one to two a day.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: