Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pain between breast and neck - any ideas?

(6 Posts)
secondhoneymoon Thu 02-Mar-17 22:49:53

Can't get GP appointment til next week. I keep getting pains between the top of my left breast and the bottom of my neck. Can't really explain it but 'deep down' and not like anything I've had before. Isn't constant but have had it on and off for the past couple of weeks. Any ideas?

secondhoneymoon Sat 04-Mar-17 20:21:01

Still going on, stabbing pain not all the time but every now and then. Any ideas?

Booper42 Sat 04-Mar-17 20:25:43

I have had exactly the same thing - I went to the Drs several times but it faded away on its own - can you feel anything in there - lump etc?

secondhoneymoon Sat 04-Mar-17 20:57:24

No, no lump and am awaiting results of routine mammogram. Was worried it might be my heart?

ijustwannadance Sat 04-Mar-17 21:00:22

Could be an irritated nerve? Go GP's.

secondhoneymoon Sat 04-Mar-17 21:03:05

Yes could be. Couldn't get GP appointment last week, have one for Friday but need to go away
With work. Hence wondering what it might be and whether serious enough to cancel work trip

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now