Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Stress make you dizzy?

(4 Posts)
dizzydoraa Wed 01-Mar-17 14:30:16

I've been having a very stressful time for the last couple of months and feel dizzy, lightheaded and unable to think clearly, feel foggy. I was trying to add up some simple numbers earlier and was really struggling. Everything on the page just seemed incomprehensible like a blur. I couldn't work out simple sums. I'm also feeling quite down about my life ATM owing to some awful personal circumstances.

What's wrong with me?

whatisforteamum Wed 01-Mar-17 16:27:24

I have been feeling the same.Too dizzy to drive and just not my usual energetic self.sorry you feel this way too.

limon Thu 02-Mar-17 09:54:42

Yes definitely. I am currently off work with extreme stress and my symptoms are exhaustion, shakiness, dizzyness and pain in my joints. Dr is treating as burnout but says there I a possibility of ME or fibrosis myalgia. I've got blood tests booked for next Tuesday

whatisforteamum Thu 02-Mar-17 17:38:31

Sorry to hear that !imon I wonder whether to see the gp again as I still feel nervous and dizzy at the thought of going on the bus ten minutes to my work !!! One of my colleagues has been sick a few times and felt dizzy but I've been like this for over a month now.I'm unsure if its a bug or nerves and it making me stressed as I hardly go out so have little to look forward too iyswim.a vicious circle.my bloods were OK.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now