Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

weird period?

(6 Posts)
user1471449040 Tue 21-Feb-17 06:27:26

what is going on?

I had PMT on time but with stronger symptoms than usual - sore breasts, moody, bloating - but no period has materialised despite pain in my midsection and now I have deep pains, I think in my ovaries?

I took a pg test, negative.

Have any of you had this? any ideas what is happening? Thanks

Silvercatowner Tue 21-Feb-17 06:37:19

Take another pregnancy test?

user1471449040 Tue 21-Feb-17 20:19:42

oh! oh yes, that seems obvious now...maybe the one I took was too early. thanks...

lovechocolate123 Tue 21-Feb-17 23:05:24

Did u take the test? I am experiencing the same pains. Definitely not pregnant . Have you seen your gp?

user1471449040 Wed 22-Mar-17 21:06:06

Hi sorry to have left you hanging @lovechocolate123

Defo wasn't/am not pregnant, but I kept taking tests right up until my period, I just had never had symptoms like that before.

I did go to my GP, and basically because of hormonal imbalance it was simply a period with stronger symptoms, but overall was a symptom of my PMT getting worse, so we discussed my options to deal with PMT (good diet, excercise regime beforehand, contraceptives and antidepressants).

I hope that all is well with you.

Thanks for answering my post, I was really panicked @silvercatowner and @chocolate123, and you (virtually) held my hand through it. Cheers x

lovechocolate123 Thu 23-Mar-17 22:09:32

No worries. Hope you better. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now