Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Healing scalds, any advice?

(3 Posts)
Nousername2015 Sun 19-Feb-17 16:01:38

The background: Struggling with sinusitis (now thankfully passed), got up early Tuesday morning to do some steam inhalation, you can guess the rest. I'm bandaged from bikini line to knee on my right leg, just got a big plaster thing on my left. Tummy no longer needs dressing. Small plaster thing on right boob. All healing well according to hospital but likely to need physio for right leg and possible further treatment for muscle damage on boob. Not in huge pain but struggling with mobility. OH MY GOD THE ITCHING! I have some moisturiser to put on my tummy and been told to take antihistamines. Just wondered if anyone else had sustained similar injuries and could tell me what the path to recovery is like? So far hospital just booking me in for next dressing change and haven't mentioned much about the future.

MollyHuaCha Sun 19-Feb-17 16:55:02

For you flowers

123MothergotafleA Sun 19-Feb-17 16:57:55

Words just fail me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: