Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Suppositories, piles & pain

(3 Posts)
catcatcatcat Fri 17-Feb-17 21:31:09

Awful thread title, apologies.

I've had 2 DD's and piles lots in between & after. Latest flare up the Drs can't see the piles & I'm using suppositories like normal while they run some tests etc. Boy are they bloody painful - agony. Is this normal? I've used them plenty of times & they've been absolutely fine - I'm starting to worry that it's not internal piles & there's going to be something else wrong with me. Thanks for answering my terribly embarrassing question!

Imnotaslimjim Fri 17-Feb-17 21:42:24

Internal piles can be incredibly sore. Piles can also leave you prone to fissures which are agony. I've had a chronic fissure for 18 months on and off. The best remedy I've found is something called hemoclin gel. I was astonished at how quickly it worked. I was pain free within 2 doses.

catcatcatcat Sat 18-Feb-17 21:32:12

I'm going to look them up. Thanks. Daren't try another suppository after yesterday's agony!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now