Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Feeling ill - WWYD

(3 Posts)
khajiit13 Fri 17-Feb-17 18:33:49

So I went out last night and had a lot to drink. Not smart, I know, it's been a rough couple of weeks. So I expected to feel rough this morning but Jesus. Usually when I have a hangover I carb crave, eat all day, feel tired and a bit off. But this morning I woke up with a really sore throat, feeling sick and all I've eaten today is some toast. I'm too weak to leave my bed and have a fever and chills. What's got me paranoid is I had a MC 2 -3 weeks ago. Bleeding stopped about ten days ago and I've had no pain for 2 weeks until today. I've got moderate period like pain in my lower back & abdomen. I don't want to over react to what could just be a bug but I guess I don't want to overlook anything. Just typing this is exhausting. Thoughts? Am I best off just resting up and see how it goes?

Kaylasmum49 Fri 17-Feb-17 19:18:48

Could be flu? We're all just getting over it now.

Hope you feel better soon.

Inneedofaholiday2017 Fri 17-Feb-17 20:26:41

I'd try and get an app tomorrow at your GP and just monitor yourself overnight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now