Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Vomiting, diarrhoea and now red spots...

(4 Posts)
Summerdays2014 Thu 16-Feb-17 18:52:40

Hi,

I've posted this in chat as well, but wondering if anyone on here has any ideas...

On Sunday night I felt really sick, woke and was sick about midnight. Felt better the next day. Tired (but have 13 month old) and a bit delicate but fine. This morning I had diarrhoea which stopped after Imodium. Have eaten some toast but nothing else as I don't feel hungry. Now I've just noticed lots of large red spots all around my lower tummy and sides, under my belly button.

Any idea what this could all be? Are they related or just a coincidence? My son is ill all the time at the moment-had fever and rash last week and was sick a few weeks ago. Are we just passing illnesses back and forth? Could it be a reaction to something? Bites?

Thanks in advance.

Summerdays2014 Thu 16-Feb-17 19:10:39

Spots

Cheeseandbeansontoast Thu 16-Feb-17 21:06:06

Google Shigellosis, sweeping the country xx

Cheeseandbeansontoast Thu 16-Feb-17 21:08:20

I know a lot of people with D&V atm, but Shigellosis came up on my FB page, Daily Mirror (or Mail) xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now