Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

MS anyone?

(4 Posts)
onlyjoking9329 Tue 27-Feb-07 21:09:40

does anyone have MS? we haven't been given any advice or info just the DX

sammac Tue 27-Feb-07 21:16:59

Dh has just gone through his final tests last week with a lumber puncture and other eye and brain tests. We are waiting for the date for the meeting with the consultant. So no final diagnosis, althought the doc has said he's 95% certain and wants these tests to take it up to nearer 100%(why?) Anyway, we have had no advice from doc and having just been finding things out ourselves. Feel free to cat me

onlyjoking9329 Tue 27-Feb-07 21:25:06

DH was DX with MS and a brain tumour last month, all of the focus has been on the brain tumour and nothing about the MS. everytime DH is unwell we put it down to the brain tumour when it may well be the MS if that makes any sense, sorry i am not set up to CAT

sammac Tue 27-Feb-07 21:54:17

What treatment is being offered at the moment? And also have you looked into what support is avail? We haven't used it yet but there is an organisation quite near that offers a whole load of services without having to go through hospitals or docs. Things like counselling/physio/exercise classes/pain management and a lot more. I don't think dh wants to be involved with them yet, but it's good to know they are around.

My msn is
mac glen house (one word) at hotmail.com and I'm signed in at the mo.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: