Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Quickie... 3rd set of jabs today and ds has been pulling his ear a lot...

(5 Posts)
thomsc Tue 27-Feb-07 19:12:09

Hi all, just a quick one (I hope).

DS had his 3rd set of jabs this morning, and (understandably) has not been his usual smiling self today.

I noticed he was really pulling on his ear this afternoon as i walked him round and round the park to try to get him some rest.

he is teething too, but I am concerned.

I don't really know what ear pulling means, but I've had the HV and the like mention it in passing a few times, without explaining it's significance.

Any ideas ladies?

2boysmacca Tue 27-Feb-07 20:19:31

It could indicate an ear infection? Having said that my little terror pulls his ears when he is tired. I'd go get him checked out that the dr's.

isaidno Tue 27-Feb-07 20:25:52

He's probably just found out where his ears are and what they feel like!

thomsc Tue 27-Feb-07 20:51:22

with the size of his tabs I'm surprised it took this long to find them. That and the hair will be my lasting gift to the poor chap...

kittypants Tue 27-Feb-07 20:53:57

my ds had his jabs yesterday and today is doing same thing.probably coincedence though.were just watching out for ear infection because of the horrid weather!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: