Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Period feels different...

(8 Posts)
PrivetDrive24 Wed 08-Feb-17 15:33:03

I started my period with no prior pain which i usually get. Its now the 2nd day which is usually worse however its fairly light and no pain at all. I usually have period pain for the first couple of days. My boobs are usually quite sore aswell which they arent this time. Been having my period since i was 13, am now 25 and its never been this 'easy' if thats the right word to use. I dont take the pill but do have protected sex. Also no children.
Any insight is welcome smile

redannie118 Wed 08-Feb-17 19:22:42

Sorry op that's how I found out I was pregnant, a short painless period and sore boobs I would POAS just in case and if all is well it may just be a glitch or hormone inbalance

PrivetDrive24 Wed 08-Feb-17 20:16:14

confused thank you for replying x

PrivetDrive24 Wed 08-Feb-17 22:40:21

Bump

Hoping for more opinions x

PurpleDaisies Wed 08-Feb-17 22:43:02

Are you trying to get pregnant? If you've been having unprotected sex that could explain it.

You'll need to take a test.

It could be nothing. Occasionally I get an odd period and then a normal one.

PurpleDaisies Wed 08-Feb-17 22:43:58

Sorry just realised I've misread unprotected for protected. Any contraception can fail. I hope it's just a funny period.

NennyNooNoo Wed 08-Feb-17 22:48:21

Could be an anovulatory cycle. It is quite normal to have occasional cycles when you don't ovulate, and your period can be lighter afterwards. Nothing to worry about if so.

PrivetDrive24 Wed 08-Feb-17 23:08:54

Purple, nope not actively trying. Guess it would be a happy accident if i was x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now