Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Recommendation for well-woman check up London

(3 Posts)
jollyroger2 Wed 08-Feb-17 14:17:14

Hi - can anyone recommend a private clinic in London where I can get a gynaecological check-up? I'd like a scan as part of the check up and the blood test for ovarian cancer.

Only symptoms are mild ovary pain at odd times in cycle, so not looking for the services of a specific gynaecologist, but do want the consultation to be with one. I'm 45, no other symptoms just want a full check for peace of mind.

Have found a couple of links online that sound ideal, but a personal recommendation would be great. Has anyone used the Gynae Centre or the London Wellwoman clinic?

Thanks!

Manijo Wed 08-Feb-17 15:18:39

I had mine done at the St Johns & St Elizabeth in St Johns Wood. Gynea Dr Charlotte Chaliha. She did all my bloods and smear but make sure she books you in for the ovarian scan as well.

jollyroger2 Fri 10-Feb-17 19:11:21

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. Did look at that as an option, so thanks for the recommendation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now