Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Dizzy spells.....anxiety or virus

(1 Post)
whatisforteamum Mon 06-Feb-17 19:27:17

I'm seeing the gp Thursday however I thought I would ask for advice.This Xmas I had a flu like illness that wiped me out for a couple of weeks.I then started back at an old job.regained so e of the half a stone I lost however I started getting anxiety and dizziness while on the short trip to work.so I took a different route.last week dh took me shopping as I didn't want to drive a d I felt so unwell in the car I almost passed out !!
I worked the weekend and he dropped.me off.Fine.been feeling bit sick on and off.Today I started to drive and felt dreadful parked up and ran home almost tearful.I took the bus to work where I wass to!d to go home and rest.
I have stress in that dh can have bad tempers since his heart attack and df was given months to live over yr ago.I just feel I don't want this to overwhelm me and usually get on with things.help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now