Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

I've knackered my back AGAIN!

(3 Posts)
LRWG Tue 27-Feb-07 08:59:37

My back has gone again - second time in a month! Am pee'd off. Poor DD (9 months) doesn't understand why I can't pick her up much and I'm fed up with letting her down.

I had severe SPD and have only just been signed off from physio so DD has never been picked up as much as I'd like to because of the pain. So since I've been signed off I think I've been overdoing it, hence the knackered back. I've only ever been able to give her a bath once on my own, I couldn't put her in the pram and walk out of my front door with her until she was eight months old, as we live on a hill and I couldn't manage it, etc etc, and now I can do stuff - I keep nadgering my back.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get the anger at myself out of my head! The poor keyboard has taken a pounding.

lulumama Tue 27-Feb-07 09:09:50

can you get more physio? are anti inflammatories or a wheat bag any help? poor you xxxx

LRWG Tue 27-Feb-07 09:13:25

Live with my wheat bag permanently attached at the moment I'm okay, just whining!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: