Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Painful periods - what supplements to take

(3 Posts)
Themis Mon 26-Feb-07 20:19:23

I have sufferred the last couple of periods from low back ache. My peiods have become heavier over the last couple of years and as I am now approaching 41 no doubt my hormones starting to go up the 'spout'.

Recommendations please for supplements to ease the burdern of the period and ease the dull back ache .

Just about to reach for some nurofen ...

janeite Mon 26-Feb-07 20:20:45

I don't take supplements but have found those stick on heat pad thingies to be utter lifesavers when I'm at work with period pain.

Themis Mon 26-Feb-07 20:29:03

Might have a look at those pads tomorrow , must admit my back is very uncomfortable and I am taking myself off to bed. So I apologise if I dont reply tonigh to anyone .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: