Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Tube like bump in breast?

(2 Posts)
mischadee Thu 26-Jan-17 16:20:30

Sorry i don't know if I'm in the right place
I was checking my breasts for lumps and i could feel something underneath my breast when circled my hand over that sort of felt like a hard tube.
I'm just wondering if it's normal, im 21 and did breastfeed but stopped 10 months ago.
I know i used to be able to feel tube like bumps when I was breastfeeding.
My sister has concerned me because she's said i shouldn't have tubes I can feel in my breast.

Titsywoo Fri 27-Jan-17 17:29:20

I have ridge like bits in many places Inc my breasts. I'm pretty sure they are fatty tissue. I have them in my thighs too. I don't think it's unusual but just see your GP for a quick check if it worries you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: