Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.
Ds has developed spots today meaning he is infectious now. If the incubation period is 14 days or so does that mean that dd will have it when we are due at cetre parcs in a fortnight's time? She would not be able to go in the pool obviously but would it be wrong to go at all?
I don't think we can take her anyway as she could be infectious without us knowing and it's just not safe...as my Thomas TTE mad ds would say 'oh bother!' which shocks most people as they think he is being rather ruder!...that's my story anyway
No, no insurance...it's a real bugger as we've been ill for most of january and we've just buried dh's Mum. We had arranged to go with my brother and wife and were looking forward to some time together with all that babysitting as well as some lovely family time. I think I'd rather stay at home with DD than take it in turns to wait with dd in chalet... can't really sell it because of brother...Can you sell it then?
According to my doctor once sponts have all scabbed over it is no longer infectious. If dd does get it (which she may not, my DD's friend practically lives here and let her still come once I knew she had it but DS still never caught it) may be all scabby and safe by then anyway!