Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Tummy bug or something else

(5 Posts)
Shnorbitz Wed 25-Jan-17 15:30:17

Not sure what is going on.

Last Thursday whilst at work I has this very sudden need to go to the loo and passed all sorts of weird watery stuff - sorry TMI.

I was fine afterwards, though a bit windy.....

Fast forward to Sunday night and I wake up in the middle of the night with an urgent need to go. Since then anything I eat has just passed straight through me, until yesterday.

I've had a weird feeling in my stomach since Monday like I've been kicked and it also feels very empty, almost hollow.

I've eaten today and whilst I haven't had to rush to the loo (yet), my stomach feels like it is twisting and gurgling and the kicked in stomach pain is there pretty much all of the time.

I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary, though I have been 'clean eating' to a fashion so not sure if my body is just having a good clear out.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Wed 25-Jan-17 15:36:47

Sounds like a bug, how bad is the pain? It's worth getting seen if it's bad.

Shnorbitz Wed 25-Jan-17 16:02:09

Pain isn't too bad, just uncomfortable. I guess it's a good sign that lunch hasn't gone anywhere so perhaps I'm finally on the mend.

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Wed 25-Jan-17 21:27:56

Fingers crossed for you, I'd see GP if continues flowers

Shnorbitz Wed 25-Jan-17 21:50:02

Thank you Icant - so far so good but I appear to have passed it on to hubby sad Even the dog has had a dodgy tum for the past two days... maybe DS2 has decided we are surplus to requirements grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now