Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

constant crying

(2 Posts)
buttercup Thu 06-Jun-02 21:49:21

I'm on holiday (have already posted once about forgetting baby formula!) and my DS has been really grizzly for the past four days. I haven't been concerned and put it down to a combination of jet lag and teething. We are in the US and he has two teeth on the verge of coming through. However I'm now starting to worry a bit as he just seems really fed up. Has anyone else had experience of teething causing grizzliness for almost four consecutive days. The smallest thing is sending him into tears. He certainly doesnt seem to be ill - appetite and everything else is fine and enough in-between moments when cheeful. He also has slightly odd nappies. Any advice??

pamina Thu 06-Jun-02 21:58:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: