Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Microgynon 30 - Is is the pill?

(4 Posts)
Kaz33 Sat 24-Feb-07 12:36:31

Been taking Microgynon 30 for more years than I can remember and never really thought about it - always been a bit moody, suffered from intermittent depression but just thought that was me and the stress of my job.

Remember when I was pregnant being much happier, more easy going but again assumed that was just the hormones.

Now, I am happier than I have ever been, more settled, the kids are older and easier and I find that I have this nagging anger eating away at me, short fuse, everything is a potential flash point.

So wondering whether i should come off Microgynon 30 and live life pill free for a bit.

Any experiences?

mellowma Sat 24-Feb-07 12:39:40

Message withdrawn

beanie2bump Sat 24-Feb-07 12:40:42

hi there i would advise some time off the pill if i was u , and see how u get on, it amazing what a difference different pills are,,, sometimes its a case of trial and error to see what suits u

why not leave it for a while and see how u get on,

if u feel u need the pill,,,

try chaning

airy Sat 24-Feb-07 12:42:49

Yes it could be, I get very moody and down when I'm on the pill, infact I get like that with any hormone contraceptive, they don't agree with me very much.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: