Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Very sore bottom

(2 Posts)
MumUndone Fri 20-Jan-17 14:53:37

I think I have an anal fissure. it's excruciating. I need to go to the GP but in the meantime, any over-the-counter treatments or home remedies that anyone can recommend?

MollyHuaCha Fri 20-Jan-17 17:16:58

Keep the area very clean and get a professional opinion quickly. I don't think you can treat this yourself.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: