Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pin worms and pregnant.

(2 Posts)
user1484680452 Tue 17-Jan-17 19:29:00

Omg help me!! I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have thread worms. Yuck I'm totally horrified. Have treated my child have been doing the hygiene thing for like weeks now to no luck and I'm about ready to give up! I need to know has anyone taken ovex during first trimester! Please no judging I know your not meant to take it! But I need to know is it really that bad! Doctor says that it likely won't do any harm to the baby at all, however they don't prescribe or recommend it simply because not enough study's have been done. So I just don't know what to do!!! Without being to graphic I can feel them crawling out and I am repulsed!!! I have tried garlic mixed with jelly round the anus but I don't See how it's doing anything. I really am at my wits end. Has anyone taken ovex in first trimester and everything be fine?

WiMoChi Wed 18-Jan-17 20:20:03

Get some diatomaceous earth.

This is safe in pregnancy and will sort out your worms x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now