Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Raised tender lumps behind one ear, should I be worried?

(3 Posts)
ilovewelshrarebit123 Mon 16-Jan-17 22:36:56

I've got two very tender raised lumps behind one my ears, and down my neck is sore and hard.

I don't feel particularly unwell, but I'm very tired, I'm not sleeping and I've had some digestive issues for months. Which I've put down to eating crap.

I've foolishly googled and it mentions lymph nodes and other scary stuff. Getting into my GP is just a nightmare, a non emergency appointment takes 5 weeks!

Would you go with these symptoms, I'm 47, on HRT (due to no ovaries) and wonder if it's the HRT or something else.

augustusglupe Wed 18-Jan-17 00:13:39

Hi OP, I used to get these all the time when I was run down, quite often in my 40s, I'm 52 now and I'd forgot about them til I read this. Mine were never anything to worry about. Pop to see your GP for peace of mind, but I think your fine smile

TommyandGina Wed 18-Jan-17 00:15:46

Sounds like swollen glands, ds' swell up if he's unwell, might be worth getting checked out with your gp, or even just a quick chat with a pharmacist. Are you run down at the moment?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now