Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Bit nervous ....

(5 Posts)
Lolodizzyone Sun 15-Jan-17 22:57:44

You know how difficult it is to get a GP appointment, well on Friday GP receptionist rang me to book me an apt with GP for Monday.
I had an ultrasound scan last Weds and she said it's about this but couldn't or wouldn't tell me why.
Mind in overdrive now sad

INeedNewShoes Sun 15-Jan-17 23:02:50

Lolo - obviously something showed up on your ultrasound that needs further action. There's no point trying to guess what that might be at this point.

Try to see it as a positive thing that you are being seen so promptly so that whatever it is can be dealt with.

I know that's easier said than done but I always try to see the bright side when something medical is discovered - far better to know about it and start treating it than for it to go untreated.

flowers

Lolodizzyone Sun 15-Jan-17 23:04:08

Thank you smile

INeedNewShoes Mon 16-Jan-17 18:47:23

Thought about you today Lolo. I hope that your appointment was useful and reassuring.

MollyHuaCha Mon 16-Jan-17 20:17:23

Hope all is well flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: