Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Teething?????

(5 Posts)
leebee123 Thu 22-Feb-07 12:12:17

Please could anyone help.
My 6 and a half month old daughter is constantly crying in the day, biting her fist, fingers, muslin etc, she won't let me leave her alone, and very clingy.
She does not want her food all the time now and her whole routine has gone out of sync so not sure whether i am coming or going. She seems very tired in the day but will not have a lunch time nap just 15-30 mins every now and again.
The only good thing is that she sleeps through most nights sometime just waking up once for no reason.
Would u say that she is teething because she won't let me anywhere near her gums to have a feel please help. Anxious mum trying to cope as mum lives abroad.

Thanks

aDad Thu 22-Feb-07 12:15:06

imho sounds very much like teething.

Just been through a bout of it here with dd2 who is 4 months.

The peak of each push shouldn't last more than a few days though, and then hopefully you will get some time before the next one!

good luck!

aDad Thu 22-Feb-07 13:22:07

bump to give you some more useful responses!

Also wanted to add that I think teething is the hardest thing to get through in the first year or so. Or it has been for us anyway.

Because you settle into some kind of routine and then each time teeth come through, that routine disappears, your baby gets very clingy and needing full time entertainment, and sleep goes out of the window etc

Am very of people who have children who weren't reallyaffected by it.

aDad Fri 23-Feb-07 10:45:44

any improvement today?

leebee123 Fri 23-Feb-07 16:02:02

Still a bit grumpy today had her milk but refuses solids

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now