Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Severe backache/possible sciatica

(1 Post)
hrfvenia Thu 05-Jan-17 20:40:11

Hello!

I have really bad backache, it is a punching in the small of my back that makes it impossible to sit until o find a certain position. It is all through the day and night and depending on how I sleep can be worse in the morning.

I haven't been to the doctors about it yet as have had a lot going on recently and found out I was pregnant not so long ago.

My issue is with my bed I think. The mattress is so uncomfortable and is mdmory foam so is starting to mound to my shape which is highly annoying.

Would a mid range (£30-£60) mattress topper make any difference or is it a waste of money?

Which toppers would people recommend? I'm considering a duck down one which I have found for £50 online.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: