Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone whitened their own teeth???

(7 Posts)
multitasker Wed 21-Feb-07 10:39:00

I've been using an at home kit for a couple of days now and although theres a slight difference I'm beginning to wonder if I've wasted my time? The gel is causing sensitivity and although that was listed as a possibility I hope its not long term. Anyone had any success???

NadineBaggott Wed 21-Feb-07 10:52:37

hhmmm no, but I'm interested - £300+ with the dentist for the same method.

I'll be thread watching

OMG look at those pearlers!

wurlywurly Wed 21-Feb-07 10:53:40

yeah same here, mine are awful and dont facny paying a fortune to have them done at the dentist.

multitasker Wed 21-Feb-07 11:22:46

Well this kit was from the smile place - actually got a reccomendation on here. It cost including p&p just over 100. I didn't fancy shelling out 3-400 to my already loaded dentist. I'll keep you posted on my hollywood smile...

NadineBaggott Wed 21-Feb-07 12:55:17

I had heard you need at to use for at least a fortnight?

paulaplumpbottom Wed 21-Feb-07 13:26:31

Try Sensodine toothpaste it helps me get through my bleaching treatments.

multitasker Wed 21-Feb-07 14:36:59

I do top row one night then bottom next, otherwise I feel like the big guy from James Bond with the mouth full of metal. I probably do have enough gel to keep me going for a fortnight. Must buy Sensodyne tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now