Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

extreme heartburn/indigestion/stomach ache

(1 Post)
Biscuitsneeded Mon 02-Jan-17 22:30:32

Had a small co-op pancake for breakfast today. Min morning I started to have heartburn so I took 2 rennies. After an hour it was worse so i took 2 more. Came home and tried to lie down but couldn't get comfy - the pain had moved down a bit form my chest/upper back to my stomach. Took 2 more rennies and finally felt better around 3pm but didn't want to eat anything. By 6pm I felt absolutely fine so at 7pm I had a bit of spinach pie and some roast veg. Quite a large portion as I was hungry. Within 30 mins I was back to the same agonising chest/back stomach pain. I've been sick a couple of times but mainly at my own volition to try to feel better, I don't think it's a bug. I've taken a further 2x2 lots of rennies this evening but I'm still in a lot of pain. Packet says not to take more than 10 in 24 hours - should I? And what on earth is causing this pain?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now