Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Does anyone else leak a little wee?

(2 Posts)
vilamoura2003 Mon 02-Jan-17 00:23:31

Rather embarrassing, but I don't have any of the generic bladder problems with an urgent rush to go or desperate need to get to a loo for the toilet and havent wet myself with exercise, but daily if i go to the loo, when I pull my knickers down there is a slight marking on them about 5p sized where it looks like a bit of something came out? hmm

I have hypermobility and wonder whether this is another wondrous thing they saggy ligaments and tendons would cause?

Does anyone else get this?

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Mon 02-Jan-17 00:28:22

I do. First noticed it about 2 years ago. I'm 35, no kids, have some signs of hypermobility but not many. I have a tendency to wait until I'm busting, but which time I have a large mark.

I do wonder if 10 years in the emergency services with no control over access to a loo and holding in pees for hours has led to this......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now