Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Do I need to see a gp?

(1 Post)
Mamabear14 Sun 01-Jan-17 22:02:12

So, last week I went to the doc where she said I have a hernia and referred me for a scan. I can now feel a swelling in the back of my thigh, not a specific lump as such but something hard like a tight muscle. It's not sore at all, just noticeable and I keep touching it now. I feel like a bloody frequent flyer going back twice in a week but I guess I shouldn't leave it, will they think I'm a hypochondriac?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now