Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

*TMI* I think I've broken my bottom.

(3 Posts)
NotaPooTr0ll Tue 20-Dec-16 10:18:23

I was constipated last weekend, and since then I've, erm, softened things up successfully, and going to the loo regularly, but I'm not feeling the urge to go.

I am occasionally feeling the urge, but it'll be wind. When I need to poo I'm not feeling the need.

Has my bottom been broken? How do I fix it?

MollyHuaCha Tue 20-Dec-16 21:52:33

Poor you. Sounds like you might have strained yourself? Try regular pelvic floor exercises. They could help a lot to restore strength to that area.

Imnotaslimjim Tue 20-Dec-16 22:01:50

Molly is right, being constipated can damage the muscle wall and reduce sensation. Do pelvic floor exercises and if it doesn't improve I'd possibly see the Dr in case you've caused a prolapse.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: