Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Feel bloody awful after waking up

(4 Posts)
OhWhatAPalaver Fri 16-Dec-16 06:04:23

I'm hoping this is not just me who feels like this. I'm breastfeeding my 6 month old and I've started feeling really ill when she wakes me up in night to be fed and in the morning. Terrible stomach, diarrhea, wind, feeling sick. Also really bad tinnitus, feeling of a blocked nose but not congested, like pressure type feeling and also a funny smell. All these symptoms are still there in the daytime but to a lesser extent. I also feel very weak and off balance. Feel like i have no muscle tone if that makes sense. Going to se gp today but worried they'll just say it's a virus. It doesn't feel like a virus as it has happened before. Can anyone she'd any light on to what it might be? Don't want to google....

MollyHuaCha Fri 16-Dec-16 16:17:05

No idea what it could be - I can only guess vitamin D deficiency? Diabetes? IBS? Sleep deficiency? I hope your GP was more help. Hope you feel better soon.smile

MidMay Fri 16-Dec-16 16:28:39

Don't google but I would ask GP to run some routine bloods. You may be anaemic which could account for some of your symptoms.

OhWhatAPalaver Sat 17-Dec-16 01:32:42

Gp has done bloods today. I feel like I'm deficient in something! Definitely sleep... dd does not sleep well. I was anaemic when I was pregnant so that's a possibility. Though they checked iron my while ago and said it was fine. Will be getting a print out of the results this time I think!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now