Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

DH has achy balls...

(6 Posts)
Shutupandsmile Tue 13-Dec-16 22:18:46

So my DH has asked me to post here as google isn't throwing out much information. For the last while when he's driving his left testicle begins to ache (a similar pain to getting hit in the testicles). There's no obvious swelling/lumps/redness.

I've obviously told him to go to the GP but he's unsure wether this is a normal pain to feel while driving. He's too embarrassed to ask any of his mates about it!

Do any of your DH/DP feel this pain? smile

JaneJeffer Wed 14-Dec-16 00:32:38

Testicle pain can be a symptom of prostatitis. www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Prostatitis/Pages/Introduction.aspx. Get him to read this and see if he has any other symptoms. He should visit the GP anyway as a precaution.

TheFuzz Wed 14-Dec-16 10:26:59

GP checkup. If he has had the Snip it could be PVPS, but no cure for that.

Any lumps ? Could be many things but you need to rule out anything serious.

hairymuffet Tue 20-Dec-16 10:16:27

Does he have a sore back? ?
My friends DH has had achy balls for years and many tests with no cause found. Turns out it is a symptom of a bad back, lumbar disc problem. Pain and numbness in the saddle/ groin area. He's a brickie to trade.

MinceForBrains Tue 20-Dec-16 10:17:46

Back pain and ball ache go hand in hand. I agree.

Best to get it investigated, though.

PecanPii Wed 21-Dec-16 01:00:24

@hairymuffet and @MinceForBrains
He's been having a lot of back pain shock he's seeing the GP on Friday so hopefully he'll have some news!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now