Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Arrrggghhhh! My Pelvic floor is shite!!!

(3 Posts)
goldielookingchain Fri 18-Nov-16 22:27:34

Can I recover, kids 3&5. It's only got bad within last 12 months, why would that be? Constantly dribbling with bloody wee, no stress incontinence but god damn when my body decides it needs to wee it needs to happen immediately.

My DH is far to polite to say anything but my legs are often eased together during sex to give him friction.

Need to sort it out I'm 29 ffs!!!

MollyHuaCha Fri 18-Nov-16 23:06:20

See your GP. It's a really common post-baby problem and without treatment it will stay the same or get worse. Treatment depends on the severity. Low key option is learning good pelvic floor exercises with a pelvic floor physiotherapist. More drastic wd be a small operation to support the bladder. Either way, you wd be in control of what's decided. You have age on your side. Good luck smile

Teddine Fri 18-Nov-16 23:43:03

There are also exercise devices that strengthen sour pelvic floor that are quite effective. Kegel master was the name of one, I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now