Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I'm tired all the time!

(6 Posts)
Dizzywhore Wed 16-Nov-16 17:52:18

I know it's that time of year but I'm just absolutely drained, even walking Round to the school killed me today! I do work pretty much full time and have 2 young children but even so. I'm healthy, not over Weight and mostly get enough sleep.
I suppose my question is does anyone else feel like this and do you get just on with it until it passes or did you see the gp?

80sWaistcoat Wed 16-Nov-16 18:01:22

Go to GP. They can check it's not low vit B12 or iron or thyroid. All fixable. Or it might be a virus.

TheTantrumCometh Wed 16-Nov-16 18:03:10

I saw my gp. It had been going on for a while but got worse so I thought I'd better. They sent off for blood tests but before I got the results I found out I was pregnant so that explained that blush

But if you are concerned, do go and see someone. Mine was more than happy to do a blood test to rule out the more obvious things like thyroid issues.

BusterGonad Thu 17-Nov-16 17:58:40

Go to the doctors, I felt like this for months, then I became really ill and now I've been diagnosed with a chronic condition, I'm not saying that will happen to you but being really really tired can be a warning for all sorts of things, even a simple vitamin deficiency.

mayhew Fri 18-Nov-16 09:39:39

Iron, thyroid, blood sugar and vit D. Abnormalities of any of these make you feel rough.

Dizzywhore Sat 19-Nov-16 21:56:11

Thanks all. Think I'll make an appointment to get some bloods done.
Better not be pregnant confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now