Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Please Help

(7 Posts)
user1465412273 Sat 12-Nov-16 09:14:22

I'm wondering if some girls can help? I'm now about 2 weeks late for my period, I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they're both negative? Has this happened to anyone else????? I've just moved away from my family to a new town with my partner, could this have an effect on the monthly cycle??

bluepinafore Sat 12-Nov-16 13:44:47

I quite often miss a period - my Gp told me it's not unusual at all, especially if you're under any extra stress as you said.
Do you take the Pill? Even more common to occasionally miss a month if you do.
As long as you've been protected properly and have no pregnancy symptoms then highly unlikely you are but if you go on to miss another period next month I'd do another test x

user1465412273 Sat 12-Nov-16 15:55:21

No pill and no symptoms, just no period haha :D xx

NavyandWhite Sat 12-Nov-16 16:18:12

Have you had a lot of stress lately OP?

user1465412273 Sat 12-Nov-16 16:35:17

Yes but my body didn't feel stressed as such, I've been feeling worries though xx

NavyandWhite Sat 12-Nov-16 16:41:15

It could be that. From experience whenever I've been stressed ( moving house ) my period skipped a month which had never happened before. Like you I was a bit worried where it was. Things settled down quick. Hope it turns up soon.

user1465412273 Sat 12-Nov-16 22:17:59

Thank you, I've literally had a lot happen, moved out and passed my driving test on the same day, busy sorting the house out and starting to work in a new place, all so scary but exiting, then constantly worrying about if my period is going to show up xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now