Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Insect bites?

(2 Posts)
Squashberry Fri 04-Nov-16 20:15:37

We've just moved here and DS is getting bitten by something. One on his back has literally just happened, he felt it so I whipped off his top and inspected it. No sign of anything. Hot washed all his bedding and its hanging to dry. About to hot wash all his clothes and re-iron, sprayed everywhere with flea/dust mite spray (expensive stuff so should work) but cant see evidence of any thing. Except the bites themselves. Anyone know what it might be?

Also the bites look a little nasty (not showing well on my crappy camera) and since first lot of bites he's not felt too great (but this could be down to weather?). Do I ring 111 for advise?

Squashberry Fri 04-Nov-16 20:20:19

These have just come up on him. Hes been sat right infront of me and I cant see any sign of anything on or near him angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now