Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Which FitBit???

(10 Posts)
ninenicknames Sat 29-Oct-16 08:05:40

Which one do I neeeeeed!?!

Want to to track, water, steps and sleep.

Not marathons or hikes!

MrTiddlestheFatCat Sat 29-Oct-16 18:23:18

The charge will do all of that and is fantastic with a good display screen. However, the clasp comes loose often and is a bit risky as its easy to lose then. The charge HR is what I have and has a better clasp that doesn't come undone- being able to measure your heart rate is also good for knowing when you are burning fat etc.

kimlo Sat 29-Oct-16 18:34:07

Iv'e got the charge hr and its good for me. Except finding out I average 4 hours sleep a night made me exausted.

There is the hr 2 now but I dont know what the diffrence is.

DropZoneOne Sat 29-Oct-16 18:36:35

I have the Alta as I wanted a slimmer size than the charge. It's the push fastening but I've had for 4 months and it's never come undone.

FlapsTie Sat 29-Oct-16 18:38:00

Charge 2! I had three Charges as the straps kept breaking (Fitbit replaced them for me, excellent customer service). The Charge 2 has a proper replaceable watch strap and a bigger screen. I love it.

Lewwat Sat 29-Oct-16 18:40:43

I have the surge, . Bit more fancy, looks like an iwatch. You can read texts, control your music from it. Comes preloaded with some fitstar workouts. Can track different activities easily. . Eg tennis/running.

Had the charge hr before this one, which I loved

Wiifitmama Sat 29-Oct-16 18:47:44

I have the Fitbit one and love it. I have had it a few years now. I honestly believe it is much more accurate than the ones you wear on your wrist as you wear it inside your bra on your trunk. It synchs to an app on my phone so I can see everything on there.

marleyandme Sun 30-Oct-16 11:20:23

I've got the Flex, which I think is the most basic but it covers everything you've mentioned.
It doesn't have a display- if that's important to you?
It tracks sleep,steps, you use your phone to add in water and calories if you want. It's also got an alarm which you can set for it to vibrate to wake you up in the morning.
I find it does everything I need smile

Mamabear14 Sun 30-Oct-16 14:38:09

I am looking at one of the flex 2's as I think they are the only one you can use in water. I have a gym membership but I'm basically rubbish and I only really like swimming. They get mixed reviews though!

Themanfrommancc Sat 05-Nov-16 08:22:14

Dont waste your money. Exercise is free, you just have to go out and do it. Use a FREE app on your phone to track effort/progress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now