Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Race for Life - 2007 - North Midlands (at Sutton Park)

(4 Posts)
Ronniebaby Fri 09-Feb-07 22:20:32

Hi there.

Myself amd Winnethepooh are thinking of doing the Race for Life this year.

Its in Sutton Park - Sunday 15th July @ 11am.

We are walking round.

Its 5km or 3.1miles.

If you do, do you wanna go as part of a group or an individual??? And just arrange to meet up before the Race??

This is off the web site here
Before you complete the form, please read the following important information:

Entry costs £10.00 per person. This covers our costs in organising and running the event on the day e.g. venue, hire, medals and toilets. This means that the sponsorship money you raise will go directly towards our work into the prevention, treatment and cure of all forms of cancer.

You can enter more than one person online. If you're entering yourself as part of a group, you will need the postal address, telephone number, date of birth and email address of each participant to complete their registration.

You must have your credit/debit card and an email address to enter online. If you don't have both of these, please call our hotline number on 08705 134 314.

For legal reasons under 18s cannot enter online individually. However under 18s can be included as part of a group registration.

WinniethePooh Sat 10-Feb-07 15:59:50

Anyone interestedi jining us?

Ronniebaby Wed 14-Feb-07 00:14:12

Bump

Ronniebaby Tue 27-Feb-07 00:13:26

WTP & myself are walking this race together.

If you would like to donate, even a small amount, here is my sponsorship page

Donate Here

I am sure WTP will be posting her link shortly too.

I have sponsored WTP and she I.

Please dont feel you have to donate. But it is for a good cause.

If anyone else is doing the race in Sutton and wants to walk with us, let us know and we can arrange to meet up. Also let us know and maybe we can sponsor you too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now