Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

4+ plus weeka of being ill

(4 Posts)
swizzlestar Mon 24-Oct-16 22:11:50

I'm pretty fed up..... over 4 weeks of low level illness. Think sore throats, coldy but not full blown, exhausted and generally feeling yucky. Today I've struggled through work, but spent the evening in bed shivery and aching.

Any advise please? Or do I just need to get on with it?

Aquamarine70 Tue 25-Oct-16 04:58:33

I woukd see a Dr as it's gone on fr so long. You probably need some blood tests. Not sure if it coukd be gandular fever or a throat infection.
Hope you feel better soon.

IreallyKNOWiamright Wed 26-Oct-16 20:16:41

Sympathise op. I've been ill 3 weeks. First week it started as fatigue, couldn't keep awake. Then a cold and this week an ear infection. I decided to go to Dr and on antibiotics but like you I'm wondering is it going to go away. I think you need to see a gp for a check up as it sounds like now you need antibiotics and to be signed of work

Gileswithachainsaw Wed 26-Oct-16 20:18:04

I also think you should see a dr. It's gone on long enough you poor thing flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now